CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Scrapbooking

I love to do scrapbooks of our daughter Kylie. When she was 1st born I finished 4 books before she was even 7 months old & then once she syarted to crawl & walk it seemed like I never had the time anymore =(. But for Christmas & my birthday (New Years Eve) I asked for a photo printer & a Cricut (a scrapbooking tool which cost $200 & I would hve never bought it for myself)
So, now that I can print my pictures here at home & have my Cricut I have started doing it again & I am so excited! When I finish a bunch of pages I will post some pictures!!!

2 comments:

Alyse said...

I am so interested in scrapbooking and I think I would be really good at it but I cant even imagine finding the time or the space to do it around my house. Maybe when my kids go to college ill start scrapbooking their baby stuff. haha. I cant wait to see pictures..im sure its all super cute.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE scrapbooking! I actually sell scrapbooking stuff (Close to My Heart). I've been thinking about having a crop and inviting a bunch of people to scrapbook so I'll have to add you to my list if I decide to do it!