CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Dream dress!

So, I went yesterday with my mom & my best friend Casey to try to find my wedding dress. We went to David's bridal because I wanted a simple dress since we will be having our wedding on the beach.
Anyways... I tried on about 5 dresses until I found "the one." It is really true, you really do know when you found "the one." I am so in love with it & I can not wait to put it on again!!!
I will attach a picture of it!!!
Sarah Bigelow


Here is the website for my dress!
http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=4088&prodgroup=245#reviews

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Very pretty!!!

Alyse said...

Wow, its beautiful-I cant wait to see the wedding pictures!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I can't wait to see pictures of you wearing it!