CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

April 3, 2009...

Drum roll please.................................................................................................................................................. this is the day that we are having our wedding ceremony! I am so super excited! We picked this date b/c this was the day that we started dating, so we figured that would be a GREAT day to have our ceremony! We are still planning on doing it at the beach, so I will be sure to keep everyone posted on the place & times & details. If anyone has any advice or ideas please give them to me! We will need all the help that we can get on planning it! <3>

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yea!!!!! So glad you picked a date!! If you need any help whatsoever planning I will help you as much as I can. Beach weddings are so much fun and laid back!!

Alyse said...

Congrats! That is my original due date but we all know how that has turned out, lol. I am happy someone else gets to use that day from something special!!!