CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Haunted house???


Where to start... well, evertthing in our house has been breaking lately (of coarse around Christmas time). Our 42' T.V. just blew up, 2 of our brand new ceiling fans started to smoke, one of our bedroom lamps just shattered for now reason, & our over the range microwave stopped working.
I don't know if our house is haunted or what, but it sucks!
So, we haven't had a a microwave for like 2 weeks now, b/c John has tried to fix it (but it seems to be unfixable).
So, today we decided to let John's parents watch her for a few hours so we could go & find a microwave. We ended up getting one at Best Buy for $249.00. More than I waned to spend, but it had to match all of our other stainless steel appliances.
We were excited when we got home b/c that is one less thing that is broken now & when we walk in the door the front dead bolt is broken! I swear!!! What is going on!
Anyways... just thought I would vent out my frustration!
Sarah Bigelow


P.S. The picture that I added with this blog is the actual microwave that we got today.

0 comments: