CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Dec. 19 2008!


One of the most important days of my life! This is the day that John & I got married! It was not a normal wedding by any means! We went to the courthouse to get married! I never pictured my wedding day to take place in the courthouse, but it did.
I have been on my parents health insurance until now, but since I turned 23 on Dec. 31, 2008 I would lose my health insurance. So in order for me to be on John's insurance we would have to be married, so that is what we did! But rest assured we will still have a wedding ceremony either in the Spring or Fall of 2009! I know we did everything backwards, but that it what makes it so special & such a great memory! I will be sure to keep everyone posted on the date that we pick!!!
I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas & a GREAT New Year!
Sarah Bigelow!!!

1 comments:

Alyse said...

Congrats, where and when the wedding happens doesnt matter...just that you are happy together and in love. I am sure the ceremony will be beautiful whenever it does happen :)