CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Locked out!

I have never been so worried/scared in my life! We have dinner plans with our neighbors tonight, & we had to pick up the pizza. I was putting the diaper bag & my purse in the car & then come back to get Kylie in the car (like always) & I shut the door behing me so the dogs wouldn't run away. The next thing that I hear is a "click." I go to the door to see what Kylie was doing, but the door wouldn't open! Kylie locked me out & my car keys were inside on the counter!!!
I tried to get Kylie to unlock it but she just said "oh, I sorry Mommy" & laughed & ran away (I so wanted to kill her!) ;) Then I called John at work & told him to come home really fast from work & come unlock the door. Then I remembered that I gave my mom a key to our house when we 1st moved in so I called her & she was driving right down the road from our house!!! Thank goodness!
She got to our house, like 5 minutes after I called her, and she saved us!
Thank goodness Kylie didn't get hurt or get into something that she should not have!
Sarah Bigelow

1 comments:

Alyse said...

aww...bless your heart...it was cold outside, she was in the nice warm house!