CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

My OB checkup.

Today I had my 5 month visit with my OB. He said that everything looked good & normal. I wasn't spilling sugar in my urine, my blood pressure was perfect, the baby's heartbeat was good & strong, & I only gained 5 lbs since last month (which I would have thought I gained more than that) so that was good news to me!
I told him that I have had this bad cold/congestion for about a week & he told me that I would just have to ride it out until it gets better & I asked him about my heartburn. I told him that Tums weren't doing anything for me so he told me to try Malox or Malanta (sp?) That was about all for this visit. He scheduled my next apt 4 weeks form now. I will be sure to keep everyone posted!

Sarah Bigelow!

0 comments: