CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

1 more day!

I know it has been a while since I have blogged, but I have just been so super busy! Anyways, so we are leaving tomorrow morning to go to the beach for our wedding on Friday! The time has flown by so fast! I can't believe that we are leaving tomorrow already! Kylie is so excited! Everyone we talk to she says "Wanna come to Mommy's wedding?" Ha Ha!
I am so busy today! Me, my mom, & Kylie are going to go & get our nails done, I have to get drinks & snacks for the trip tomorrow, I still need to find flip-flops & shorts (just in case it will be warm enough), I have to get a shovel & pail for Kylie, I have to pack for 3 people, & tonight I have to shop @ Kids Kloset from 7-10 p.m. tonight!!! Hopefully I will get it all done in this short time!
Anyways... I will post pictures as soon as we get home on Sunday! Everyone keep your fingers crossed that it won't rain!!!

Sarah Bigelow!

0 comments: