CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Much needed update!

WOW, it is has been way too long since I have blogged. Well, tomorrow I will be 16 weeks pregnant! YAY, almost half way there! I am feeling a lot better now! I am not nauseous anymore & not nearly as tired as I was. Thank goodness! But I have been sick for over a week with stinking sinus problems! I am so stuffed up & it sucks because I can not take much of anything to help it. I have been using the sinus rinse & it helps a little bit but not much relief, so hopefully it will get better soon!
Kylie keeps getting smarter & funnier every day! Some of the things that she says just amaze me. I wonder where she gets some of these things from. She is so excited about being a big sister. She changes her mind almost every day about weather she wants a baby brother or sister. She said if it is a boy, she wants to name him baby Broccoli Bigelow. Bahahaha!!! We will find out in about 2-3 weeks what the sex is. I can't wait!
Well, I guess that is it for now.
Sarah Bigelow! <3

0 comments: